A method to overcome dyslexia with parents
A simple and effective method to learn to read and write again, in 15 min daily.
For those who have tried everything . . .
Learn to read and write, differently
Dyslexic children need to think extensively in order to spell, read and write without mistakes. They have not acquired the automatism that other children develop when they learn to read, so every day can feel like starting from scratch. Children develop attention difficulties as they face the same challenges day after day, they struggle to decipher words and / or reverse letters. These are often early signs of a possible dyslexia.
The Dyseurope method was developed to overcome dyslexia with help from parents. Our dyslexia method has been developed to be simple to use for parents, and simple to assimilate for children. The child progresses in small steps and never works more than 15 minutes per day, at home, in a reassuring atmosphere. This process helps restore the child’s self-confidence and gives parents’ the joy of witnessing the progress accomplished week after week.
In a nutshell :
- Tools created for parents of dyslexic children
- Short daily sessions guided by the parent
- up to 15 minutes each day
- Dyseurope helps you get started and makes sure you stay on track
- Remote support possible if parents request it
- Initial progress visible as soon as 6 weeks in
Why enlist parents’ help with a remediation method?
There is no one-size-fits-all for dyslexia, each case is different. That is why we find parents’ involvement essential in supporting dyslexic children and assisting with homework. Parents know their child best, and are often first to recognise their difficulties, blockages, and progress. They know when something is helping their child, and when it isn’t.
What are the advantages of using our Method?
A new effectiveness
- Your child completely relearns to read correctly
- He or she starts to improve their overall school results
- Rapidly, your child will not need your assistance anymore for homework
- His/Her capacity for concentration and memorizing will improve regularly
- An investment of only 15 minutes per day is necessary
- No necessity, to relocate even for specialized assistance
- No psychological side effect (shame, feelings of being different, denigration of oneself etc)
A great flexibility in use
- Very simple application
- You carry your books with you everywhere
- Your child continues to go to school normally
- You supervise the progress of your child
- You remain informed as to the teaching material
- You have the joy of being the assistant and witness in the progress of your child
First results from the sixth week on
- Reading becomes more fluid
- Writing becomes clearer and readable
- The child finishes his duties more quickly
- The well-being of the child begins to show
- The child can better participate in class
- He/she wants to read everything in front of him/her
- He/she gradually rediscovers this invaluable treasure which is self-confidence
A positive impact
- Distance your child from this therapeutic ‘medical’ label or belief of a neurological failure that can only be treated under a ‘medical umbrella’
- You restore your child’s confidence assisting progress in the familiar ambiance of his home environment
- You’ll become your child’s best ally while guiding him towards success.
- This new well being of your child contributes to peace and harmony within the whole family.
- The child will bloom again.
- This method of assistance will help him to be re integrated successfully in school and social life